For The Public
Broadcasters have a mandate to serve the public interest of the communities in which they operate. Every station in the country is a local station and very much a part of the community it is licensed to serve.
Your local ratio and television stations:
- Offer a lifeline for the community in disasters and times of crisis.
- Provide news coverage of important issues and community events.
- Provide in-depth political campaign coverage and debates that help local voters make informed decisions.
- Sponsor and participate in many community events, including clean-ups, walk-a-thons, fundraisers and more.
Information for the public on this site includes:
- Find a Station — Find a radio or TV station in your area, or anywhere in the state.
- Broadcast Jobs — Browse job openings and internships available at Ohio stations or post your resume for those looking to hire.
- Scholarships — Learn about the college scholarships available through the Ohio Broadcasters Foundation.
- PEP Program — Get your important public-interest messages out effectively and affordably.