Return to WOIO/WUAB TV
Accounting Coordinator at WOIO - TV/WUAB - TV
- Category: Administration
- Station Type: TV
- City: Cleveland
WOIO - TV/WUAB - TV is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to join its staff.
EDUCATION/SKILLS REQUIRED: High school graduate, college preferred. Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Great Plains, accounts payable, Excel and the broadcast industry very helpful. Must possess strong organizational and math skills and be detail oriented. Must be able to work independently and with various vendors and personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All billing procedures for station within the Cleveland hub which includes reconciliation of the log daily; billing weekly; demand and month end billing; generating billing reports and mailing of invoices no later than three days following billing procedure.
- Pre-close balance reports, end of the month reports and journal entries to be generated and checked for accuracy.
- Generate and post credit memos.
- Scan and route accounts payable invoices and research discrepancies/questions.
- Pull and post lockbox checks, process & post credit card payments, initiate refunds
- Balance cash/bank reconciliation at month end
- Generate sales commission statements at month end
- Back up to Credit Manager – writing up deposits, credit applications, locking and unlocking accounts.
- Switchboard relief as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Controller or Asst Controller.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please send resumes with salary requirements to:
1717 E. 12thStreet
Cleveland, OH 44114
Or Email: Lmarko@woio.com