Promotions Director at Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Cincinnati
- Category: Promotions
- Station Type: Radio
- City: Cincinnati
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, Cincinnati, OH is seeking a Full Time Promotion Director. This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the promotion department including: administration, contests, promotions, community involvement, sales proposals and special events. The ideal candidate will, have a glaring positive attitude, be super organized, pay attention to detail, think proactively, provide creative solutions and be a strong communicator. 2-3 years related experience and a College Degree is preferred.
Responsibilities(may include but not limited to):
- Develop, manage and execute contests, events, and promotions on air, online, and onsite for clients including producing proposals, coordinating elements, and creating recaps
- Manage, execute and communicate staff and equipment commitments for onsite events and promotions
- Drive and Maintain Station Vans – cleanliness, gas, report maintenance issues
- Organize and maintain all prizes, winners, contests, and databases for stations and listeners
- Develop and Manage relationships with community partners and events
- Work with Digital, Sales, and Programming departments to execute all responsibilities
- Manage, schedule and assist with the Internship Program
- Host promotions meetings on a weekly basis
- Provide tracking reports on all contests, promotions, and events to manager on a weekly basis
- Manage and maintain all department equipment and needs
- Assist in all Integrated Marketing and Promotions objectives
- Assist Director of Integrated Marketing in other tasks when needed
Necessary Job Skills/Requirements:Weekly Office Hours and flexible availability on weekend days and nights (Ability to work long hours)
- Ability to learn new skills and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work well with others as well as the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication, reliability, and speed on tasks and response to requests
- Self motivated, organized, detail oriented, deadline oriented, ability to multi-task
- Positive Attitude, Outgoing personality, comfortable addressing large and small crowds
- Computer competency necessary (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Valid drivers license, clean driving record, ok driving large vehicles, able to lift 50lbs and move large equipment
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment offers are considered valid upon completion of the following requirements:
Providing a clean criminal and driving license background check
Approval of application by Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Cincinnati
This is a “at will” employment opportunity, meaning that, upon hiring, either party can end this arrangement at any given time. Please send a cover letter and resume to – Kelley Snider – email@example.com.
- Contact Name: Kelley Snider
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org