EEO and Other HR Resources
The OAB offers members a number of resources to keep your station in compliance with EEO and Human Resources rules and regulations. These include:
- FCC EEO Rules — Our legal counsel has developed a comprehensive guide to the FCC’s rules. You can also access an archive of an OAB-exclusive webinar on FCC EEO rules.
- Hotlines — Contact attorneys at either our Ohio or federal counsel for answers to your questions about EEO and employment issues. These hotlines are free of charge to OAB members.
- OAB Job Board — Allows OAB members to post job listings and review resumes from applicants.
- Employer postings — A summary of required federal and state employer postings, including copies of the postings and where you can get more information.
- Employment Law Updates — Archives of past employment law updates searchable by topic.
- Wage and hour information — A summary of federal wage and hour issues under the Fair Labor Standards Act, including those provisions specific to broadcasters.
These resources are available for OAB members only, and you must be logged in to access the information on these pages. Log in at the top of page, or click here if you don’t know your log-in information.