The OAB has served radio and television stations across the Buckeye State since 1937. While the media landscape has changed dramatically over the last 50 years, one thing has not: The OAB is here to serve Ohio broadcasters!
Whether your station needs to advertise a job opening or find no-cost training for your staff, the OAB can help. Among the OAB member services and information available through this website are.
- Broadcast Jobs — Post job openings and review applicant resumes.
- Business Support Services — Take part in the OAB's Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program, or learn about our discounted phone service and overnight shipping program.
- Manage OAB Membership — Allows members to not only access the OAB website but to also register for events, change their membership information, access receipts, and more.
- NCSA/PEP Program —Support the OAB's member services by airing messages of statewide importance.
- Training Resources — Live webinars and archived training resources on a number of broadcaster-focused topics.
If your station is not already an OAB member, consider joining.