Marquee Broadcasting Ohio – Zanesville
We have a full-time, entry level broadcast engineer position available. Two-year technical school, military training, or other electronics training is beneficial. The candidate must be able to troubleshoot, and maintain equipment such as audio/video switchers, cameras, and computer systems. Able to help design work flows for equipment installation and operations.
We’re looking for the candidate have the following personality attributes:
• Work independently and as a member of a team.
• Excellent organization skills with attention to details.
• Ability to multitask and prioritizing while under tight deadlines.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and calmly.
• Communicate with others with various degrees of technical knowledge.
Candidates must also be capable of passing a background check, lifting a minimum of fifty pounds, must possess a current driver’s license and have reliable transportation. Candidates will be required to be on call after normal business hours.
How to Apply
Applicants can mail or email their resume to:
629 Downard Road
Zanesville, OH 43701
WHIZ / Marquee Broadcasting of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.