Website Pillar Media
Pillar Media is looking for an organized, innovative, analytically minded individual to support the Digital team in effectively promoting its message across all digital channels.
What We’re Looking For
The following skills are essential to be successful in this role:
• High level of proficiency and competency in experience and knowledge of operating a computer; understanding how to navigate computer systems, manage and schedule web content applications, as well as using programs like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), One Drive, project management software, Adobe Photoshop, Asana, Constant Contact, text campaigns, Canva, WordPress, HTML, and a basic knowledge SEO and Google Analytics etc.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage projects independently from start to finish.
• Demonstrated creativity and ability to problem-solve and work collaboratively.
• Ability to work fast and efficiently on repeat, cyclical work, and meeting deadlines.
• Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
• The ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while exhibiting superb attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic with an appreciation for continuous personal and professional development.
• Ability and desire to learn and train for new systems, methods, and procedures in the changing Digital landscape.
• Trustworthy to maintain confidentiality.
The primary responsibilities will be developing and coordinating Pillar Media’s online content objectives for the stations’ websites, mobile apps, texting, and email marketing. Including: curating, creating, and coordinating digital content across multiple platforms and ensuring digital channels and tools are operating efficiently and effectively.
What Our Organization Can Offer You
At Pillar Media, our mission is to encourage people into a growing relationship with Jesus through media. We hope for our candidate to share in that same desire by committing themselves to our team!
How to Apply
Pillar of Fire, the licensee of WAWZ, is a religious broadcaster as defined by the Federal Communications Commission (47 C.F.R. Section 73.2080). As a religious broadcaster, Pillar of Fire has established religious qualifications for all employee positions. In accordance with the FCC’s rules, Pillar of Fire makes reasonable, good faith efforts to recruit applicants, without regard to race, color, national origin or gender, among those who are qualified for employment based on their religious belief or affiliation.