WEWS – Cleveland
WEWS The E.W. Scripps Company ABC affiliate in Cleveland, OH is hiring a Digital Strategist. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through expert product knowledge, creating custom campaign presentations, and providing sales expertise and campaign strategy/guidance to a team of Account Executives and their respective clients. This is a market-based, client-facing role working under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Provide guidance, participate in product training for designated products which include but are not limited to: Display/Video/Social, Targeted Network Display/Pre-roll, Facebook, AdWords, SEO, OTT/CTV solutions, email, and contesting.
• Make 4 legged sales calls to consistently achieve digital market revenue goals by increasing digital campaigns with new and existing clients.
• Provide campaign guidance to Account Executives; develop strategy, help create presentations, establish KPIs, provide pacing, assist in the close of the sale, provide optimization and upsell recommendations.
• Conduct one-on-one meetings with account executives to review pacing, spending, etc..
• Knowledge of competitive landscape and monitors market trends and industries to identify new opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
• 3 – 5 years sales experience, closing business and managing clients
• Prefer experience in a sales leadership, advisory, or supervisory capacity
• Experience in creating and successfully executing multi-faceted digital campaigns
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, DFP, Facebook Audience Insights.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
• Must have proven prospecting and closing capabilities.
• Full understanding of entire digital portfolio of products
• Successfully sell designated digital products
• Ability to craft solutions quickly based on needs assessment
• Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to develop campaigns, communicate effectiveness and make recommendations that result in effective advertiser solutions
• The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics to develop creative sales solutions
• Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and deliver internal and/or client-facing presentations
• Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
• Must have the ability to calculate figures related to advertising rates, discounts, packages, ad sizes, commissions and mileage.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Sheets/Docs/Slides and other programs such as customer relations software (WideOrbit, AdBook)
• Must have good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Some overnight travel required
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits.
Scripps offers a hybrid work option for this position.
How to Apply
Please apply at: https://bit.ly/45VsIXR.
SCRIPPS’ COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: At Scripps, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the communities we serve. We are intentional about creating an environment where employees, our audiences and other stakeholders feel valued and inspired to reach their full potential and make authentic connections. We foster a workplace culture that embraces each person’s diversity, including the extent to which they are similar or different. Scripps leaders believe that an equitable and inclusive culture is not only the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Read more about our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion at scripps.com.