Marquee Broadcasting Ohio – Zanesville
We have a Full-Time I.T. Engineer position available. Two-year technical school, military training, or certifications are beneficial. The candidate must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair equipment and software.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge various systems such as:
• LAN/WAN, VPNs, 802.11, NFS, iSCSI, SMB, VMs/Containers, & SAN/NAS Systems.
• Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows Desktops and Servers.
• VoIP & PBX Systems.
The ideal candidate will also have the following personal attributes of:
• Work independently or as a member of a team.
• Excellent organization skills with attention to details.
• Ability to multitask and prioritizing while under tight deadlines.
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems quickly and calmly.
• Communicate with others with various degrees of technical knowledge.
Candidates must also be capable of passing a background check, lifting a minimum of fifty pounds, and must possess a current driver’s license and have reliable transportation. Candidates will be required to be on call after normal business hours.
How to Apply
Applicants can mail or email their resume to:
629 Downard Road
Zanesville, OH 43701
WHIZ / Marquee Broadcasting of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.