WXIX TV FOX19 – Cincinnati
Apply by: May 27, 2023
FOX19 NOW is searching for a creative Marketing Producer. The ideal candidate is someone who can create new, unique, and innovative content promoting Cincinnati’s #1 news. As Marketing Producer, you will work closely with the Marketing Director, producing topical special reports, proof-of-performance and image promos featuring our “NOW” brand. Great candidates excel at writing, editing and cinematography. You must be a self-motivator, highly organized and willing to juggle multiple projects; at times with short deadlines. An eye for detail and learning new skills is key to success. If you’ve wanted to create high-end, award winning content; with the right equipment and team, this is the position for you!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Write, edit and produce News TSRs, Image, and Proof of Performance promos.
• Film talent in-house and on location including b-roll for projects.
• Attend meetings regarding ratings and research to help execute marketing strategy.
• Work closely with reporters and producers on special assignments.
• Engage the public during station events in a professional setting.
• Assist with promo log in Wide Orbit, scheduling spots for on-air.
• BA in Journalism, Marketing, Film/Video or other related field is preferred. Can be substituted for 2+ years experience in media marketing, advertising, or promotion.
• Compelling writer. Recognizes how to craft an engaging message focused on viewer benefit.
• Experience with DSLR cameras and audio equipment. In-depth knowledge of Canon C100 a plus.
• Advance knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on After Effects and Premiere.
• Familiar with marketing research. Understands the importance of targeting a specific audience.
• Ability to complete projects with little supervision and practice good editorial judgement.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
• FAA Part 107 Drone Certification helpful.
How to Apply
Qualified, interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your cover letter, resume, and references
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.