WOIO Channel 19 – Cleveland
Apply by: July 14, 2023
Gray Television (WOIO CBS 19, WUAB CW 43, WTCL Telemundo Cleveland and Gray Digital Media) in Cleveland has a rare opening for an energetic, positive minded salesperson. You will be responsible for developing new business in Northeast Ohio and the surrounding communities. You will consult with local business owners to create advertising campaigns that exceed their business goals and objectives.
Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and closing. You should be a quick learner, with strong communication skills and the ability to showcase our solutions in a compelling way. Base plus generous commission percentages. Industry leading training program provided. MVR check required.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Use and learn data-based results
• Cold calling and prospect for new clients
• Sell and close new clients
• Conduct thorough client needs analysis
• Present proposed strategic solutions and tactics
• Provide follow-up assessments of advertising effectiveness
• Some travel required
Our Account Executive candidates will be enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated hunter, confident and will have an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today. If you excel at selling multi-platform solutions and creating unique ideas to market products, then you would make a great addition to our team.
• 1-2 years of cold calling or sales related experience is preferred
• Experience in media sales is a plus, but not required
• Excellent writing and communication skills, experience using MS Office products
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Qualified applicants, apply on-line and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. . Drug screen and MVR required.
How to Apply
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/3YLBEv9.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.