WJW TV FOX 8 – Cleveland
Apply by: June 30, 2023
Intern will assist in the day-to-day operations of the “New Day Cleveland” program. Including, but not limited to, assisting with pre-production work for various in-studio shows and segments and some live remotes and on-location shoots. Will also interact and deal with show guests and visitors as well as viewers.
• The candidate must be an undergraduate or graduate student attending an accredited University. Students will receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved.
• Candidates must be reliable, organized, and possess excellent writing and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in social media platforms as well as Word and Excel is helpful.
• Working knowledge of pop culture and current events plus activities and places of interest in Northeast Ohio is a plus.
• Professional attitude and dress is required.
Resumes must be received at least one month prior to the beginning of each session to assure full consideration.
Internship will be for Summer ( 8-12 Weeks) with hours to be determined between the candidate and the show’s Executive Producer.
How to Apply
Apply online at nexstar.tv/careers and search for REQ-25518.
Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Its wholly owned operating subsidiary, Nexstar Inc., consists of three divisions: Broadcasting, Digital, and Networks. The Broadcasting Division operates, programs, or provides sales and other services to 198 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 116 markets or approximately 39% of all U.S. television households (reflecting the FCC’s UHF discount). The division’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. The Digital Division operates 122 local websites and 316 mobile apps offering hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content and creating new revenue opportunities for the company. The Networks Division operates WGN America, a growing national general entertainment cable network and the home of NewsNation, multicast network Antenna TV, and WGN Radio in Chicago. Nexstar also owns a 31.3% ownership stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more information, please visit www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled