WKRC TV – Cincinnati
WKRC is seeking a full-time Operations Engineer with an emphasis on Audio Production, Video Switching, and Master Control Operation. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in a news environment preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during, and after live newscasts)
• Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use
• Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling, and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
• Monitoring and affecting the log to ensure proper show durations and correct air material
• On-air switching, dubbing, and transferring programs
• Gathering satellite feeds and digital transmission of programs, commercial spots, and promotional material for broadcast use
• Support operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience in a news environment preferred.
• College degree in Journalism, Broadcasting, or a related field preferred
How to Apply
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!