WKRC TV – Cincinnati
WKRC-TV Local12 is looking for a full-time Sports Videographer! We are looking to find someone who will play a pivotal role in capturing the action and emotion of local sports events. We are seeking a talented individual who is both technically proficient and passionate about sports.
• Cover professional, college, high school, and youth sports.
• Film various sports events, including but not limited to, football, basketball, soccer, and more.
• Help create and shoot weekly sports specials with local teams, coaches, and athletes.
• Operate professional video equipment, cameras, and associated gear.
• Capture action shots, highlights, and key moments during games.
• Collaborate with the production team to ensure the best possible footage.
• Edit and compile footage into engaging sports content.
• Stay up-to-date with sports industry trends and technologies.
• Prior experience in sports videography is preferred.
• Proficiency in operating professional cameras and related equipment.
• Solid understanding of sports, rules, and key moments.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro).
• Ability to work evenings and weekends, as most sports events occur during these times.
• Passion for sports and storytelling through video.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
How to Apply
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!