WXIX TV FOX19 – Cincinnati
Apply by: June 10, 2023
WXIX-TV, Cincinnati, has an immediate opening for a Technical Media Producer.
Duties/Responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• The successful candidate will direct live and pre-recorded productions as assigned and monitor all on-air streams for a multi-network hub
• Candidate will be responsible for operating Ross Overdrive production video switcher to direct live news broadcasts and pre-produced content
• Candidate will operate master control switcher, Crispin automation, VizRT graphics, and all supporting equipment in Production/Master Control
• Candidate should have the ability to effectively perform the following: Code and execute local live production with Ross Automation. Commercial and program ingesting/segmenting a must
• Preference is given to someone with an understanding of FCC broadcast regulation
• Relevant work experience helpful
• Successful candidate should be dependable, well organized, be able to multi-task, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to work calmly under pressure, and meet deadlines
• Minimum 1 year of television production experience preferred
• Variable work schedule will include evenings, weekends and holidays
How to Apply
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.
WXIX-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.