WJW TV FOX 8 – Cleveland
Apply by: December 7, 2022
WJW is seeking a Vacation Relief Technician to work in our Engineering department. The VR Technician positions are temporary (up to 39 weeks), with a minimum 40 hour work week.
• ENG/Production field acquisition with Sony cameras, Dejero bonded cellular.
• Editing with Adobe Premiere, BitCentral Systems.
• Master Control/Media Prep operation.
• Technical Director (Ross Overdrive).
• Control room audio, studio camera operation and maintenance of all broadcast equipment.
• Must have at least a high school education; College degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
• Willingness to be trained on additional engineering skills as needed.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Available to work any shifts, including weekends and overnights.
• Ability to work with others under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Apply online at nexstar.tv/careers and search for REQ-20519
Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading diversified media company that leverages localism to bring new services and value to consumers and advertisers through its traditional media, digital and mobile media platforms. Its wholly owned operating subsidiary, Nexstar Inc., consists of three divisions: Broadcasting, Digital, and Networks. The Broadcasting Division operates, programs, or provides sales and other services to 198 television stations and related digital multicast signals reaching 116 markets or approximately 39% of all U.S. television households (reflecting the FCC’s UHF discount). The division’s portfolio includes primary affiliates of NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MyNetworkTV and The CW. The Digital Division operates 122 local websites and 316 mobile apps offering hyper-local content and verticals for consumers and advertisers, allowing audiences to choose where, when and how they access content and creating new revenue opportunities for the company. The Networks Division operates WGN America, a growing national general entertainment cable network and the home of NewsNation, multicast network Antenna TV, and WGN Radio in Chicago. Nexstar also owns a 31.3% ownership stake in TV Food Network, a top tier cable asset. For more information, please visit www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled