View LBS orientation webinar just for OAB members!
The OAB is pleased to partner with Local Broadcast Sales (LBS) again in 2021 to provide a wide range of training, consulting and research resources for broadcast and digital sales teams – all at no additional cost for OAB members.
If you haven’t been enjoying all that Local Broadcasts Sales (LBS) has to offer, we invite you to take a closer look:
LBS offers a library of training videos developed and delivered by proven sales pros – available 24/7 – with sales ideas and techniques for everyone from new sellers to managers. Here are a few ideas to get your started:
- When They Say Ads Don’t Work – LBS Broadcast Selling Expert Paul Weyland covers five reasons that prospects will tell you that broadcast ads don’t work.
- How to Monetize Social Media in a Meaningful Way – Discover the difference between good and great social media when it’s effectively integrated with traditional broadcast.
Better than Google, the LBS sales resource center organizes articles by 18 industries to enhance consultative sales calls. For example, what’s keeping your local restaurant owners up at night? Here are a few recent headlines:
- Don’t Be a Used Idea Salesperson: 5 Things to Know About the Automotive Market
- Pandemic-Ravaged Restaurants Face Hiring Challenge as Easing COVID Restrictions Spark Business Boom
- Housing starts are rising, despite cost to buyers
If you’re still stuck, submit a question and a seasoned broadcast professional will get you a personalized response with real strategies for your specific situation!
The BEST Program is designed for sellers who are new to broadcast. Each weekday for five weeks, your new sellers will receive a special email from LBS containing three videos for them to watch that day.
We encourage you to have everyone on your sales team create an account and begin exploring the LBS resources – instructions for OAB members only.