View LBS orientation webinar just for OAB members!
The OAB is pleased to partner with Local Broadcast Sales (LBS) in 2020 to provide a wide range of training, consulting and research resources for broadcast and digital sales teams – all at no additional cost for OAB members.
If you haven’t been enjoying all that Local Broadcasts Sales (LBS) has to offer, we invite you to take a closer look:
LBS offers a library of training videos developed and delivered by proven sales pros – available 24/7 – with sales ideas and techniques for everyone from new sellers to managers. Here are a few ideas to get your started:
- How to Get Appointments – LBS Selling Expert Mark Levy discusses effective conversation and appointment starters.
- How to Monetize Social Media in a Meaningful Way – Discover the difference between good and great social media when it’s effectively integrated with traditional broadcast.
Better than Google, the LBS sales resource center organizes articles by 18 industries to enhance consultative sales calls. For example, what’s keeping your local restaurant owners up at night? Here are a few recent headlines:
- Used-car prices take sharp fall, but bright spots remain in wholesale market
- How to get guests to order from your restaurant instead of a delivery service
- Emerging from crisis: 5 takeaways from first-time homebuyers’ market behavior
If you’re still stuck, submit a question and a seasoned broadcast professional will get you a personalized response with real strategies for your specific situation!
The BEST Program is designed for sellers who are new to broadcast. Each weekday for five weeks, your new sellers will receive a special email from LBS containing three videos for them to watch that day.
We encourage you to have everyone on your sales team create an account and begin exploring the LBS resources – instructions for OAB members only.