As part of our LBS Sales Resources, the OAB is pleased to offer our members access to Local Broadcast Sales’ monthly webinars in 2020. These 2nd Tuesday Webinar sessions provide fresh content and marketing solutions to help you sell more in a constantly changing environment.
All sessions are conducted on the second Tuesday of the month at 12 noon. Topics for the following month will be announced during the session, and registration will be available 10 days prior to the event.
Links to archives of prior sessions are available below.
SEPTEMBER LBS 2ND TUESDAY WEBINAR
Digital Marketing: Assisting Your Clients as They Reopen in Today’s Environment!
Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020, at 12 p.m.
In this extraordinary session, managers and sellers will discover a practical and useful understanding of how to integrate digital into their station’s selling culture. Learn more and register.
- AUGUST 2020: Re-opening and Dancing Around COVID: Taking Your Creative to New Heights (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- JULY 2020: What to Say, Do, and Avoid with Your Car Dealers Today! (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- JUNE 2020: Reopening Doors with Innovation and Creativity (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- MAY 2020: You Can’t Sell It If You Can’t Tell It! (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- APRIL 2020: Broadcasters Can Be Sales Leaders During an Unsettled Economy (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- MARCH 2020: How to Monetize Social Media in a Meaningful Way (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- FEBRUARY 2020: Help Dealers Dominate Their Markets! (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- JANUARY 2020: 5 Common Brand Mistakes And How To Avoid Them (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- DECEMBER 2019: Positioning the All-Important Political Advertising for You and Your Station! (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- NOVEMBER 2019: Setting Ourselves Up to Win 4x More Local Direct Business! (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- OCTOBER 2019: What’s All This Fuss over Mobile to Social Device ID Targeting and OTT? (VIEW ARCHIVE)
- SEPTEMBER 2019: Unleashing Your Broadcast and Digital Sales Success (VIEW ARCHIVE)