Talent Acquisition Webinar Series
Recruiting and hiring qualified employees – particularly sellers – is an ongoing challenge for radio and television stations in small and large markets. In this eight-part Talent Acquisition series, Laurie Kahn, president and CEO of Media Staffing Network, covers all aspects of recruitment, building a better culture, and becoming a “place to work” in your community.
This webinar series is available on demand to OAB members by following the links below.
1. Critical Steps to Assure Success in Attracting Prospective Employees
An overview of things that are working for companies who are winning the war for talent!
2. Let’s Talk Marketing – a Key Player in Recruitment & Retention
Get a better understanding of how to market to attract ideal candidates.
3. Tips and Tricks to a More Effective Interview (For Both Job Seekers & Passive Prospects)
Tips & tactics for uncovering more information to make the right decision when hiring.
4. Compensation and Onboarding – How They Work Together
A discussion covering different models of compensation for sales and other station staff members, maintaining new hire engagement, and creating onboarding plans for both in-person and remote training.
5. Restructuring the Sales Team for Stronger Retention and Engagement
The why, where, how, when of setting up a team, employee compensation, utilizing part time and flexible workers, and strategies for bringing in next-generation employees and non-employees.
6. The Talent Pipeline – A Must in Recruitment Success
A hands-on overview with instructions on how to set up, populate, and build a talent pipeline.
7. Hiring in a Remote World
A deep dive into of how all the steps of the hiring process are done on a remote, often virtual basis.
8. Do You Have Enough Diversity at Your Company?
Understanding the importance of maintaining a diverse staff.