2021 Employment Law Webinar
Original Event Date: November 9, 2021
Ohio employers face a host of challenges created by fast-moving compliance requirements. Each year, the OAB’s Ohio counsel of Vorys, Sater, Seymour, and Pease, LLP presents employment webinar for our members. This year’s webinar, presented by attorney Jacklyn Ford, will provide information and practical advice on some of the front burner issues in employment law, including:
- What are the general trends Ohio employment lawyers are seeing at the state and federal level, and what can we expect in the coming year?
- Non-compete agreements –are they still legal in Ohio, and does the President’s recent Executive Order put their enforceability in doubt?
- The threshold for overtime pay – is it going up, and if so, what will employers need to do to comply?
- Ohio’s newly passed Employment Law Uniformity Act (ELUA) – how does this change to the statute of limitations on discrimination claims affect Ohio employers?
- The latest in state and federal COVID regulations.
Participation in this session may qualify toward credit for FCC EEO outreach requirements.