Ohio Department of Higher Education
2/1/22 – 4/30/22
The Ohio Department of Higher Education campaign promotes completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) among Ohio’s high school and college students.
The purpose of the FAFSA form is to connect students with available federal financial aid each year. ODHE is concerned that many students are not completing the FAFSA form. According to their research, the COVID pandemic has led to a dramatic decline in FAFSA completion rates – as of July 2021, only 56.7% of Ohio’s graduating seniors completed their FAFSA. ODHE wants to reinforce that millions of dollars are left on the table, which potentially impacts students who continue to believe that postsecondary education and training are out of their reach.
Traffic instructions include a suggested minimum number of airings per month for each campaign. We realize that station inventory is very valuable and limited, and appreciate any contribution stations can make.
- Radio Traffic Instructions – April 2022
- TV Traffic Instructions – April 2022
- Spanish Language Radio Instructions – April 2022
- Spanish Language TV Traffic Instructions – April 2022
:30 Radio Spot
The Ohio Dept. of Higher Education radio spot is available for download below. The spot may be aired between February 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022.
- ODHE2103: It’s For You :30 (Preview/.WAV Download)
- Spanish Language- ODHE2206: It’s For You :30 (Preview/.WAV Download)
:30 Television Spots
Preview and broadcast-quality versions of the Ohio Dept. of Higher Education’s TV spots are available for download below. The spots may be aired between February 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022
- ODHE2201: FAFSA-Café :30 (Preview | .MOV Download)
- ODHE2202: FAFSA-Gym :30 (Preview | .MOV Download)
- Spanish Language- OHDE2204: FAFSA-Gym :30 (Preview | .MOV Download)
- Spanish Language- ODHE2205: FAFSA-Café :30 (Preview | .MOV Download)
If you are unable to use the .MOV file type, please contact Mariah West.
Thank you for your support of this campaign. If you have any questions about this NCSA-PEP campaign, please contact the OAB’s Mariah West.