Poynter Webinar: Fighting Fakes and Truth Decay
This webinar is part of a series presented by the Poynter Institute and made available through participating state broadcasters associations.
This session's topics will include:
- Where does information come from and who is behind it?
- Why do people spread disinformation?
- How can you detect fake photos?
- What is metadata and what will it tell you?
- What does every journalist need to understand about algorithms?
- See the newest tools fakers use to alter video and audio.
- How to use polysearch tools to get to the root of an images’ origin