Employers in Ohio are subject to certain federal and state posting requirements.
The OAB, in conjunction with our Ohio counsel of Vorys Sater Seymour and Pease LLP, has developed reference materials to assist our members in complying with these requirements.
Below are some of the major federal and state posting requirements updated as of Jan. 1, 2022. A short description of each posting requirement is accompanied by a reproduction of the appropriate poster. Actual posters are available at no cost from each agency and many are available for download.
Federal Employer Postings
- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- FLSA/Minimum Wage
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family and Medical Leave
- Federal or Federally Financed Construction Projects
- Job Safety & Health Requirements
- Notice to Employees Working on Government Contracts
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Employee Rights for Workers with Disabilities/Special Minimum Wage
- Employee Rights under Federal Labor Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity Government Contract Supplement
Ohio Employer Postings
- Ohio Minimum Wage Law
- No Smoking
- Fair Employment Practices
- Ohio Minor Labor Law
- Ohio Unemployment Compensation
- Ohio Workers’ Compensation
- Ohio Workplace Domestic Violence
These posters are subject to change and the reproduction shown may not be most recent version. It is recommended that employers review their postings for accuracy on an annual basis. This list does not represent legal advice as each employer may be subject to different postings depending on a number of factors, including number of employees, government contracts, and workers’ compensation insurance. Employers also may be subject to additional city and county posting requirements that are not included in this review. If you have questions regarding your specific posting requirements, please contact your legal adviser.