AVC Communications is looking for a selling Sales Manager to lead our amazing group of Account Executives!
You must be a team player with a good attitude and goal oriented. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are also a must.
In this role you will serve as the first contact with potential clients, identify their needs and demonstrate how our services will support their business goals. This position involves working with local businesses to promote their brand and increase their sales. This is achieved by developing and maintaining solid client relationships and helping the client to create a comprehensive radio and/or digital advertising campaign.
You will also serve as sales manager to a dynamic group of sales and marketing professionals, overseeing the day to day business and leading the group forward into 2023 and beyond.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Passion for helping businesses succeed.
• Sales experience with a strong desire to lead others and win!
• Entrepreneurial mindset in creating one’s own success and helping fellow employees and business owners do the same.
• Proven success and ability to be creative in sales techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability and desire to set, meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
• The aqbility to understand our products, serevices and explain the benefits to clients
• Degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar real-world experience.
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Required education: High school or equivalent
• Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Expectations of Responsibilities:
• Perform all jobs to the best of your abilities in an efficient and timely manner.
• Always portray AVC Communications in a positive way by your appearance and conduct while on or off the job.
• Always speak with clients in a polite and business-like manner.
• Coordinate billing with other co-workers.
• Complete documentation of projects/work in provided organizational systems.
• Some projects may occasionally require working evenings, weekends, or holidays.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals for on-air and digital advertising and events
• Cultivate new business efforts to grow spot and non-spot revenue
• Understanding client marketing needs and objectives
• Ensure on-time payment of all accounts
• Provide excellent customer service to existing clients to maintain and develop business relationships
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plan Options
• Paid Vacation, personal/Sick Time
• Competitive Holiday Schedule
• Opportunity to work from home occasionally
How to Apply
Candidates can submit their resume to:
No phone calls please!
AVC Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.