WXIX TV FOX19 – Cincinnati
Apply by: June 21, 2023
WXIX has an exciting opportunity for a New Business Multimedia Consultant to join our Sales team! We provide the culture, tools, and environment for you to achieve unlimited success. This challenging and rewarding position will be responsible for the development of new business partnerships, including local station initiatives, and digital advertising sales.
Duties/Responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Create a strategic business plan with manager to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
• Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers.
• Up-sell customers by providing proof of performance and solid results.
• Work target accounts in the pipeline at all times. Replenish as these accounts emerge.
• Conduct needs analysis and account reviews to uncover customer’s needs.
• Able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to their customers.
• Able to explain the benefits of Digital (SEM, SEO, Social, Display) and its integration with TV, in tandem with digital personnel.
• Effectively negotiate with customers to meet a winning return on investment.
• Collaborate with Traffic Manager to provide timely and accurate traffic instructions; conducts account maintenance including make-goods posts, and aging/collections.
• Create and deliver formal written and verbal presentations to clients.
• Use CRM (Matrix) to manage day to day activity, build a pipeline and ensure execution.
• Use CRM (Matrix) tool for projections, weekly.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite, such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (preferred, not required).
• Team player who can produce quality results and work with a variety of internal and external personalities.
• Candidate should be creative, flexible, and able to adapt to industry change.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
How to Apply
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.